I threw some items into a scramble this morning and it ended up tasting like my mom’s homemade mac’n’cheese, but for a lot fewer calories.
- 3 egg whites scrambled together
- 1/4 cup Fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- handful of spinach
- salt &…
I HAVE to try this!
Okay, so I wanted fruit for lunch but also some protein so I decided to make this smoothie.
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- 100 ml unsweetened (the mango is sweet enough) soy milk
Put in blender until completely smooth. Enjoy.
Vitamin A: 85%
Vitamin C: 50%
If only Mangos weren’t such a whore to cut properly.
Baked banana chips! Another crunchy healthy snack. Oh man, I’ve got a lot of chip making to do.
Weight Watchers Baked Banana Chips recipe
Makes 6 servings
2 ripe bananas
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Cut the bananas into thin slices.
2. Coat the slices in lemon juice.
3. Place the banana slices on parchment paper and bake them in the oven at 200 degrees F, turning every half hour and watching out for burning.
4. Remove them when they are crispy; let them cool, and store them in an airtight container.
WW POINTS per serving: 1
Nutritional Information per serving: 36 calories, 0.1g fat, 1g fiber
I know what I’m having for lunch tomorrow!
Ohhh I might try this some day!
Fast and easy tuna salad
- 150 g of tuna (in water)
- 1 medium-sized carrot (grated)
- 1/3 of a big cucumber (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of thai sweet chili sauce
= about 185 kcal
Filling and delicious!
A smoothie I just made! I made more of it and if anyone’s interested here’s the recipe:
- 1 banana
- A handful of strawberries
- 1-2 dl orange juice
- 2-3 dl milk if you want it to be more creamy
I also put some rye bran on top of it. :) Next time I could just blend more rye bran in the smoothie, it’d be really filling then.
That one big glass of smoothie has about 202 kcal in it, so not too bad!